As a member-owner of Roanoke Electric Cooperative, you have the ability to customize how you manage your account anytime and anywhere. Whether you need to pay your bill or monitor your daily energy use, your cooperative has tools available for you to build your very own personal do-it-yourself bill management suite. Be sure to have your account number or user ID and password available in order to access the following self-service gateway tools to do more with your cooperative’s services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Bill Explanation: What is my bill telling me? Your bill is packed with information to help you answer many of your energy questions. Therefore, it’s important for you to understand all of the valuable information your bill is trying to tell you. See our Bill Explanation (PDF) for more information
- Analyze My Bill: Your electric bill is a tool that can help you better understand and manage the amount of energy you use. Analyzing your bill can help you better understand how certain factors, such as weather and behavior, directly affect your energy consumption. Log in to your account here
- My Billing History: Review your entire billing history at the click of a button
- My Payment History: Get access to a history of payment transactions you’ve made with your cooperative concerning your electric accounts
- My Usage History: Here’s a powerful tool you can use to analyze trends in your energy usage
- Arrangements History: Access a list of all of your past arrangement requests with this feature
- My Alerts: Manage and set up alerts to receive updates and account notifications anywhere, anytime, to your mobile phone or email