Can the Sustainable Forestry and Land Retention Project assist me if my property contains agriculture?

For properties that contain both forestland and agricultural land, Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) can provide technical assistance to address conservation practices on agricultural land. If the entire property is agricultural land, you will be referred to NRCS for assistance. Unless your objective is to convert the agricultural land to forestland, therefore, you can enroll in the project and receive full assistance as a project participant.