The Sustainable Forestry and Land Retention Project will host its annual Landowner/Partner Convening from 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. ET on Friday, December 3rd. During this virtual event, we will review the Project’s 2021 accomplishments and provide our partners the opportunity to share program updates for 2022. We welcome comments from landowners on challenges you have encountered and invite suggestions on topics of interest to explore in 2022.
The SFLRP thanks all of our partners for their assistance and support to the Project and to landowners throughout the Project area.
Here is the tentative agenda for the meeting:
- 10 a.m.: Welcome and Introductions by SFLRP Director Alton Perry
- 10:10 a.m.: Project 2021 Review
- 10:15 a.m.: Project Update for 2022
- 10:30 a.m.: Landowner Assistance with Contractors
- 11 a.m.: Partner Updates
- 11:20 a.m.: Recognition of New Project Landowners
- 11:30 a.m.: Closing Remarks
Contact the SFLRP team for details on how to join the Landowner/Partner Convening. Call 252-539-4614 or email Alton at firstname.lastname@example.org