Topics that may be discussed during this virtual workshop include:
- General overview of management strategies/resources/tools for landowners
- Managing plant species diversity – cutting, planting, herbicide control, etc
- Identifying common invasive plants (top 10 hit list?) and their best control methods
- Who’s who among NC’s highly beneficial natives (e.g., oaks for insect/bird diversity) and why they’re particularly awesome. How to get more of them on your property.
- Specific tools for creating/managing good habitat and where to get/find them