The People Behind Your Power
Have you ever wondered how Roanoke Electric Co-op ensures you have reliable electricity? The co-op counts on a team with many skill sets to make it happen every day! Let’s take a look at the people who work to restore your power during an outage.
Roanoke Electric Cooperative believes in having the right people, in the right place, and always equipped with the right resources needed to effectively staff the critical positions in our organization. Our employees embody the core values needed to fulfill the company’s mission and vision.
Roanoke Electric Cooperative Culture Statement
- Members First: Our members are our owners
- Friendly: We enjoy our work and it shows
- Adaptable: We embrace change
- Safety and Wellness: We commit to each other’s well being
- Trust-worthy: We stand by our commitments
- Competent: We strive for continuous improvement
- Teamwork: We work together to meet challenges
- Cutting Edge: We leverage the latest technologies
Current Job Openings
There is currently one job opening at Roanoke Electric Cooperative: