To streamline its billing procedures, Roanoke Electric Co-op is outsourcing its check-processing center to a new location in Birmingham, Ala.
This move is being made so that the co-op’s Member Services Team can address the calls and concerns of member-owners in a timelier manner.
If mailing a payment, member-owners are urged to allow a few extra days when mailing payments, prior to the due date.
Member-owners can also make payments conveniently via the following payment methods:
- Mobile App: Download our mobile app by texting “Roanoke” to 797979 and pay your bill from your mobile device.
- Text: Text “PAY” to 352667.
- Online: Pay your bill anytime, anywhere! This option is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, giving you unlimited access to your account payments from any computer or mobile device.
- Phone: Would you rather dial in to make your payment? You can also call our office at 252-209-2236 and make a payment with your credit card through our automated customer service system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Auto-Pay: Make managing your payments that much easier! Set up payments in advance of your due date to be withdrawn automatically from your card.
- Bank Draft: You can also set up your electric bill payments to automatically draft from your bank account. Simply call us at 252-209-2236 to speak with a member service representative to make arrangements.
- Pay Sites: The co-op also offers convenient bill-pay stations throughout our service area. Member-owners may pay their utility bill by cash. There is no charge for these transactions, which can be processed at the following locations:
- Roanoke Electric Co-op: 518 NC Highway 561 West, Ahoskie, NC 27910
- The Roanoke Center: 409 N. Main Street, Rich Square, NC 27869
- Rich Square Market: 508 S Main Street, Rich Square, NC 27869
- Self Help Credit Union: 302 W Granville St, Windsor, NC 27983
- Gates Food Market: 3 US Highway 58 West, Gatesville, NC 27938
- Green Store: 4170 NC Highway 48, Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870