Did you know that with Roanoke Electric Co-op’s mobile app you can estimate your own monthly electric bill?
Just follow these easy steps:
- First, log into the co-op’s mobile app with your online username and password. If you do not have a profile set up already, create one by visiting roanokeelectric.com. Download the mobile app by texting “Roanoke” to 252-479-7929.
- Select your account.
- Within the menu tab, select “Services” and choose “Estimate Bill.”
- At the bottom of the screen, select the meter reading date (the date you are reading the meter) and enter your meter reading.
- To get your meter reading from your digital meter, you only need to make a note of the first five numbers displayed.
- If you have a dial meter, you will usually see five different dials. If the dial is between two numbers, use the number that has just been passed. If the dial is directly over a number, read that number only if the dial to its right has passed zero.
Once you have your meter reading, the app will calculate how much electricity you have consumed since your last electricity bill.